Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Never Work at Juno's Mini Mall

Never work at Juno's Mini Mall. Juno's Mini Mall is a little flea market with many shops that sell clothing, CDs & DVDs, beauty supplies, and you can also customize shirts. I worked at the booth where you would customize shirts. Many raging men would come to the store, hit on me, especially the older OLDER men that are the daddy type. A booth next to mine, there was a man that would harass me, say sexist comments, racist comments, and then say insulting things behind my back to the other workers. I didn't plan on staying long at that job, just to make some quick bucks because the pay was good. I was paid 8-9 dollars an hour under the table to heat press designs onto shirts and clean up the booth every so often. Another reason I quit was because of my boss trying to get intimate and be in relation on a more person level.

3 Comments:

Blogger slim sexxy said...

Well I don't shop at Juno's n I do understand what this person means I go there every two weeks to get my nails done n I'm constantly being hit on by more than the men workers I hate going to the bathroom there cause the ugly men at that Booth r always saying something perverted n the bathrooms r very nasty so now I take my Husband with me n nobody says anything but hi. I go there because the nail tech r the shit n there not like the other people there so b careful when u step through those doors of Juno's mini mall.

5:30 AM  
Blogger The New Juno's said...

Juno's Mini Mall is under new ownership now.I think you will find it to be completely changed now. The mall has clothes, a beauty supply, beauty salon, barber shop, DVD/CD services and a jeweler. We have worked hard to change to atmosphere and the shopping experience. Just stop by and see the changes. You will be surprised.

6:36 AM  
Blogger The New Juno's said...

Juno's Mini Mall is under new ownership now.I think you will find it to be completely changed now. The mall has clothes, a beauty supply, beauty salon, barber shop, DVD/CD services and a jeweler. We have worked hard to change to atmosphere and the shopping experience. Just stop by and see the changes. You will be surprised.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home